The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us which personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number and email address.
This Site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us which may include:
- Product Orders. We collect a variety of personal information with each product order. This includes:
- Your name, address, email address and phone number. This information is shared with our e-commerce software providers to ensure the delivery of your order. We use your email to communicate with you about your order and customer service. When you place an order you may be added to our mailing list from which you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in each email or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Your payment information. We collect payment information for each order but we do not store payment information on our servers. Your payment information is securely communicated to and processed via our e-commerce software providers.
- All personal information collected for an order is used for the fulfillment of that order and to maintain good customer service.
- Interaction on the Website. We only collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us which may include:
- Your email address in order to subscribe to our mailing list;
- Your name, email address and website link in order to post a comment on our Site;
- Your full name, email address and message in order to contact us via our contact form.
- We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also gather statistical and other analytics information on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This information cannot be used to identify or contact you. Data may include geographic location, site page visits, links clicked on, and other information for our purposes of understanding the needs and interests of our visitors.
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails and improve the service we provide.
We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at info[at]redbirddesign.net.
Effective Date: April 16, 2014 / Last Updated: Feburary 13, 2017